Suitability report templates
Defaqto has worked in collaboration with Eversheds Sutherland to enable and facilitate suitability reports templates in Engage Core to provide a fully integrated end-to-end financial planning tool to advisers. These suitability reports templates complement the current reporting capabilities of Engage Core, which means advisers don’t need to switch tools throughout the advisory process. By using the suitability reports templates within Engage Core, advisers save time as content is pulled from their research sessions in Engage and there are references to the research report. Thus, they can satisfy compliance requirements while staying in one workflow.
Defaqto suitability report templates are flexible and can be amended on a firm level to templates that may have previously been developed by the firm internally or using a third-party consultancy.
Suitability report templates are an optional add-on to your Engage Core license.
Suitability report templates for wealth and protection
Our suite of suitability report templates cover the following areas:
- Pension switching and contributions
- Pension drawdown
- Lifetime annuities
- Investment switching and contributions
- IHT planning using investment bonds
- Individual life and critical illness
- Income protection
- Business protection
Defaqto developed the templates in collaboration with Eversheds Sutherland to provide advisers with a framework to work in, the main benefits being:
- Reducing regulatory and compliance risk by standardisation of the process across the company.
- By using one tool only firms can save the cost of licencing multiple tools.
- Reducing the time needed to create a suitability report as our templates link to the research in Engage Core, so some facts are pulled through to the suitability report template.
Our suitability report templates contain notes to help you meet your regulatory requirements and follow the principles for best practice.
Let us show you how Engage Core can help you deliver client-centric, compliant adive. You can either call us on 0808 1000 804, email email@example.com or complete the form below.