event-feature

2021 ESG summer virtual event series

Taking place virtually via Bizzabo

30 June 1 July. Each day the sessions run from 10.00-11.35

ABOUT OUR ESG VIRTUAL EVENT 

CLICK HERE TO BOOK YOUR SEAT

2020 was a record year for ESG funds with net retail inflows totaling £10bn (compared to £3.2bn for 2019), and overall, AUM for ESG funds stands at around £46bn, which still only represents 3.2% of industry funds under management (source the Investment Association). Join our virtual event series with experts from Defaqto, Fidelity International, M&G Investments, Sarasin & Partners and Schroders, presenting their own views on ESG and how this type of investing is now a key advice offering for their clients. There will be two, 1 hour and 35 sessions on 30 June and 1 July. These six sessions will provide a total of 2 hours 30 minutes of CPD. All of the speakers will be available for live Q&A after each session. 9 out of 10 previous attendees recommend our events for the perfect balance of structured quality content.

Core Sponsors

  • Fidelity International provides world class investment solutions and retirement expertise to institu …

    Fidelity International provides world class investment solutions and retirement expertise to institutions, individuals and their advisers - to help our clients build better futures for themselves and generations to come. As a private company we think generationally and invest for the long term. Helping clients to save for retirement and other long term investing objectives has been at the core of our business for over 50 years. " We are responsible for total client assets of £516.9* billion from over 2.52 million clients across Asia Pacific, Europe, the Middle East, South America and Canada" We offer our own investment solutions and access to those of others, and deliver services relating to investing; for individual investors and their advisers we provide guidance to help them invest in a simple and cost effective way. *All data as at 31 December 2020

  • M&G Investments

    M&G Investments is an investment manager in the United Kingdom and overseas. M&G invests in …

    M&G Investments

    M&G Investments is an investment manager in the United Kingdom and overseas. M&G invests in and manages a wide range of assets including Equities, Fixed Income and Real Estate.

  • Sarasin & Partners LLP

    Our global, thematic approach to investment is underpinned by sustainability, because we believe tha …

    Sarasin & Partners LLP

    Our global, thematic approach to investment is underpinned by sustainability, because we believe that investment has the power to grow and protect wealth in a way that benefits society. We invest on behalf of charities, individuals, intermediaries and institutions. Operating as a partnership, our interests are aligned with yours. For more than 35 years, investors from around the world have trusted us with managing their assets, which now amount to £18 billion*. Together, we are securing tomorrow. Today we operate as an independent partnership based in London, serving a global investor base. The local partners and team own 40% of the equity of the firm, with the remaining 60% owned by Bank J. Safra Sarasin. * Source: Sarasin & Partners LLP as at 31 March 2021 (updated quarterly)

  • Schroders

    An active approach to creating better futures by investing responsibly We are responsible for &pound …

    Schroders

    An active approach to creating better futures by investing responsibly We are responsible for £672 billion *of assets for our clients who trust us to deliver sustainable returns. We actively and responsibly manage investments for a wide range of institutions and individuals, to help them meet their financial goals as they change over time. The world is forever changing but throughout our long history we have continued to adapt our business, keeping our focus on what matters most to our clients, today and in the future. *as at 31 March 2021

Share this