The average satisfaction score declined to 72%, with no individual category achieving an average score of 80% or higher. These results indicate that overall satisfaction with platform service is decreasing. Results from this years’ survey revealed that 25% of respondents had changed their preferred platform in the last 12 months.
Advisers who completed the survey identified the three most important service aspects as new business administration, existing business administration and online services and ebusiness – which are all below their expectations.
You can read more about these findings in our platform service review, which is based on our service survey, conducted in 2018, where we asked advisers to rate providers in 11 categories:
- New business administration
- Existing business administration
- Online services and ebusiness
- Pension freedom servicing
- Provider’s staff
- Platform design and management
- Technical assistance
- Transition and implementation
- Adviser charge administration
- Platform provider strength and brand
Download the full platform service review now to see how your experience compares to that of your peers’.Download