Defaqto is seeking an experienced Business Analyst to join our technology team on a 9-month fixed term contract.
In this role you’ll have the satisfaction of contributing to and influencing the development of tools and applications utilised by some of the biggest names in the UK financial services industry, including our market leading Defaqto Engage software for financial advisers.
Our Business Analysts are involved in the full product lifecycle from project discovery and idea development, through requirements gathering and specification, to software testing and release. You’ll take the concepts agreed by our product steering group; identify, analyse and document the detailed requirements; then work collaboratively with our development team to ensure on time and in budget delivery of robust software to meet business and customer needs – all within an agile development environment.
To be considered, you’ll need to demonstrate:
- Proven track record as a successful Business Analyst within a web software development environment;
- Interface design / user experience skills, creating wireframes to help solidify the application workflow and design key user interactions;
- Experience creating process diagrams, use cases and user stories with testable acceptance criteria to help deliver right-first-time functional enhancements;
- Strong numerical capability – comfortable working with complex data and calculations
- Ability to work with ambiguity – extracting information effectively from stakeholders, generating ideas and evaluating options;
- Independent and proactive approach - a tenacious, results-focused individual who takes personal ownership for seeing a project through to completion;
- Collaborative approach, able to work positively and effectively with wide range of people across the business.
- An understanding of the financial advice process would be highly desirable, or at least the interest and willingness to develop in depth knowledge of the industry – training will be provided.
Defaqto is a financial information business, helping financial institutions, financial advisers and consumers make better informed decisions. We’re a respected, data-driven software provider and we pride ourselves on delivering robust, well supported tools and applications to our customers. We’re based in Haddenham (near Aylesbury in Buckinghamshire) and we’re a great place to work – just take a look at our Best Companies rating and Glassdoor reviews!
The salary range for this role is up to £50k, very much dependent upon the skills, knowledge and experience you can bring to the role. You’ll also benefit from all the great things about working for Defaqto.
Please click on MORE INFO & APPLY for further information on the role.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES